Productivity

Posted by on Apr 6, 2012 in Featured | 0 comments

Productivity

The Department of Labor estimates that employee productivity runs at about 70% of capacity.  What would happen to your business results if you could close the gap on the other 30%?  The key is how you coach and lead each person for improved results.  Learn how to communicate, lead and coach different styles for increased productivity by taking our free DISC behavioral assessment now.

Comments are closed.